Anaheim Family Law Attorney
Los Angeles County Divorce Lawyer
Comprehensive Family Law Services in California
Divorce and other family-law issues can become extremely complex matters that require the attention of a skilled attorney to help keep things moving forward. At the Fullerton-based Law Office of Jeffrey D. Stearman, I help clients resolve a wide variety of family concerns. With more than 25 years of family-law experience in Southern California, I understand the specific legal issues that can be involved in your case. I know the law and I have been in your shoes.
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Stearman, I help clients throughout the Orange County area resolve a wide variety of family-law matters. I understand how difficult dealing with these issues can be, and I am committed to helping you get through this process in the most stress-free manner possible. Contact my California law office by e-mail or call 714-871-7778 for a free initial consultation with a competent lawyer.
Committed to a Positive Outcome
As your attorney, you can count on me to pursue the most favorable outcome based on the circumstances of your case. My knowledge allows me to seek out every legal option available to you in order to fight for your rights and the rights of your children.
I help clients resolve family-law matters in the following areas:
- Divorce/legal separation/annulment: Representation through contested and uncontested divorces, as well as guidance with ending invalid marriages and legally separating.
- Uncontested divorce: When there are no property disputes or you need limited-scope divorce representation.
- Property division: Asset-distribution assistance that benefits you.
- Child custody/visitation: Set and/or modify custody and/or visitation schedules and protect the best interests of your children when move-away issues arise.
- Child support: Receive help with The Department of Child Support Services, establish child support orders and enforce them or have them modified.
- Spousal support/alimony: Protect your interests when paying or receiving spousal support and modify your agreements when circumstances change.
- Restraining orders: Safety when domestic violence is an issue.
- Paternity Law: Learn the rights and responsibilities of unwed parents.
- Prenuptial agreements: Protect your separate property, business and family.
You can also rely on me for document review and preparation. Whether you are an attorney with family law document needs or an individual seeking divorce, I will properly draft your divorce agreements.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact my office to personally discuss your family-law questions. You can call 714-871-7778 for a FREE initial phone consultation or send me an e-mail. I am available by phone during regular business hours and regularly check e-mail during evenings and weekends.